YOU can be a part of Jet City Rollergirls by volunteering!
Volunteers do everything from setting up our floor and taking tickets at the door to managing crowds and cleaning up at the end of the night. You will work with rollergirls and other volunteers to make sure our bouts run as smoothly as possible.
- be reliable
- be at least 16 years old
- sign a waiver holding JCRG harmless from any and all liability related to injuries and accidents associated with your service
By volunteering, you will receive:
- free admission to the bout
- Jet City Rollergirls swag
- refreshments (drinks and snacks)
- and our unconditional love!
To sign up for general volunterring information, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include your name, phone number and shift preference.
Thank you!Volunteer Shift Definitions:
Set up: Prepare and set up skate floor for bout. Must be able to lift 25lbs comfortably. Bringing work/gardening gloves is recommended.
Event Staff: Help direct fans to open seats on bleachers, keep fire lanes clear, keep aisles clear, monitor seat section assigned, keep exits cleared. We will do our best to make sure volunteers can see the bouts!
Tear Down: Tear down skate floor and clean up. Must be able to lift 25lbs comfortably. Bringing work/gardening gloves is recommended.
Ticketing: Sell tickets, tear tickets, stamp hands, highlight names from will call list.
For more information or to sign up, contact email@example.com.
If you are interested in a longer term commitment:
1) Want to become a Jet City Rollergirl, but need more information? Please click here for access to the New Skater Training page for more information.
2) If you'd like more information about becoming a JCRG referee please check out our Derby Enforcement Agency (DEA) page, or e-mail Jet City Rollergirls DEA Coordinator, Haddie Nuf? firstname.lastname@example.org